June 12, 2013
Important Tips from A Business Empire Builder
Here`s a challenge for you. We`ve discussed the importance of discipline and hard work. Prick three characteristics from the list and think about how you could apply them for the following week. Don`t stop there, apply them for a whole week. At the end of the week review you progress and keep applying them until they become second nature. Do this for 3 or 4 weeks at least and then pick three more. Repeat this process until all the characteristics on the list have become and embedded part of your personality.
Here is the checklist:
- Work hard and don`t hesitate to make tiny sacrifices for achieving a goal
- Enjoy the journey and follow your passion
- Be as open-minded as you can
- Refresh your motivation daily
- Get very disciplined
- Embrace opportunity
- Get good at networking and build a team
- Make quick decisions
- Find new business markets and niches even if they are already populated
- Research and try to understand your market.
Try this and send us your feedback. Let us know how it worked and what you achieved.
No Comments »
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL