June 12, 2013
Do you need to raise capital for your business?
Filed under: Newsletter Email,Venture Capital Angel Investors Private equity blog — admin @ 11:57 am
If you want to use this method here are some of the ways you can say thank you to your customers:
- Keep note of the birthdays of your customers and send mail gifts or cards
- Send cards and letters on Thanksgiving or Christmas. * In order to make this a habit send one personal thank you note to one different customer each day.
- Whenever a client makes a large purchase send a hand-signed thank you note, a gift certificate or a discount certificate.
- Create a â€œCustomer Appreciation Eventâ€- something like a party or a backyard barbecue. Organize a special sale only for your existing customers.
- If you have really special customers who you want to repay, pay an announced short visit with a surprise gift just you show up your appreciation.
And just about the time I was hearing this story of this Doctor I realized that just in the last year I signed checks for more than 1 million dollars in order to pay for goods and services. One million dollars is a big sum and I can only recount a few of those who received a payment to express their thanks or gratitude in any way. I received just one birthday card and no more.
This means that just making the effort to say â€œthanksâ€ will take you ahead of your competition and will prove to your customers that you are special and valuable.
No Comments »
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL