September 25, 2011
Your business plan should include as much information as possible. This way, the reader of the business plan will know exactly what you need, and what you are referring to in your business plan. The plan will also state what your company is, what it’s about, and why its competitive in the market. The bottom line of your business plan, is why the lenders should lend you money for your business.
Click here to download your business plan template <==== Here are some other important aspects for your business plan. This is vital information that your business plan should include.
- An executive summary. This is the summary of your business plan. While it does discuss the other parts of your business plan, it can be its own document if needed.
- A business overview is the section that discusses the legal structure of your business. It will also discuss how business is done, and how the customers are serviced by your business.
- Your operations plan describes your business functions. This will detail who is responsible for the business, and it will describe the physical setup of your business
- You will also need market analysis. It gives the overview of the market for your business. It will also discuss the competition for your business. It will usually include graphs and charts as well. It will discuss who the target market is.
- Your products and services section talks about what you sell, and it discusses how you are different from your competitors. You need to show that you can be profitable.
- Sales and Marketing shows your price points, and it discusses why your products are needed by your customers.
- Your competitive analysis section shows how your strengths and weaknesses help you, and how these compare to your competitors.The bottom line is to show that you are competitive.
- Your management team plan shows the key players, and what their responsibilities are
- Your financial plan talks about startup cost, and it shows balance sheets. Here, you prove that you can repay your loan.
- The projections section shows that you know about the direction of your sales.
The key to your business plan is being accurate and cohesive. Lenders and investors want cold facts, not speculations. The bottom line is to prove your case.
( and click Like if you like :-) )
Then Follow us @ //twitter.com/vcgate