About Venture Capital
Your business plan can be key in obtaining capital. Make your introduction to venture capital executives count. Does your plan meet these goals?
- Clear. Defined focus and goals, with proof that you can meet them
- Convincing. Investors feel they can trust you.
- Substantial. Prove your abilities with portfolio samples, statistics and testimonials.
- Interesting. The idea is novel or presented in an original way, and the numbers don't get in the way of the message.
- Professional. Take time to learn the investors' jargon and use it appropriately. Edit and re-edit. Mistakes will force investors to take you (and your venture) less seriously.